Wrinkled or rippling breasts

The word rippling comes from the verb “to ripple” which means undulate or wave. In this case, the term is used to describe the appearance of wrinkles, folds or corrugations in the prosthesis after breast augmentation. A few months or years after breast augmentation surgery some patients experience very unaesthetic wrinkles on their breasts called … Continue reading “Wrinkled or rippling breasts”