Exercises without weights to increase breast size
- Standing Exercise: with your right hand you should grab your left forearm on the inside just below the wrist and with left hand hold your right forearm just below the inside of the wrist. You should make inward pressure with one arm and press outwards with the other and maintain that pressure for 15 seconds.
- Exercise in seated position: you should bend your arms in front of the chest so that the fingers of your both hands are touching each other. Once in that position, you should raise and lower your elbows slowly at repeat it at least 12 times.
- Exercise standing against a wall or in front of an open door: put your hands on the wall or on the sides of the door frame and flex arms until the chest reaches the wall or exceeds the door frame without moving your feet from the floor, which should be at the same distance as the length of the arms. The separation between the arms should be slightly wider than the distance between the shoulders. At least 12 repetitions.
- Exercise standing or sitting: push your palms against each other. With your back straight, you should push your palms against each other as far as possible from the chest and keeping your elbows out. Once in this position should press both palms against each other for 10/12 seconds which should increase the intensity and then gradually decrease. Once in that position, your palms should be pressing against each other for 10-12 seconds. You should start by increasing the intensity and then lower it again progressively.
- Exercise lying on the floor: once in that position you should support the soles of your feet on the floor by bending your knees slightly, the right and left arms are stretched sideward and you slowly lift them up until they touch each other above the chest. This exercise should be started without weight and when arms are toned you can add some weight with a can or a bottle of water.
Exercises with weigh
There are several exercises with weights to strengthen the pectoral and the easiest to implement are the following. These exercises with weights should not be done with a lot of weight and you should not increase the repetitions too fast because if your body makes a considerable effort, it will begin to consume stored fat and can take it from the chest, so you could lose volume. Moreover, if too much weight is used you can run the risk of tearing the muscle.
- With your legs slightly separated and your arms next to your body, you should slowly lift your arms up to shoulder height and then lower them slowly to the hip height but without touching or leaning on it. The back should always be straight to avoid injury. The two arms are raised and lowered at the same time, with no rushing, slowly, starting with 15 repetitions and increasing each week to reach at least 25 repetitions. You can also increase the weight slowly.
- Separating the legs until they are shoulder-wide, with your arms in front of the body and hands facing down, you must lift each arm slowly to shoulder height so that the dumbbells are in front of the body. Then the arm is lowered to hip height. In this exercise you should lift each arm up and bring it down separately, unlike the previous exercise in which we move both arms at the same time. Always slowly, unhurried, starting with 15 repetitions and increase them each week until you reach at least 25. You can also increase the weight slowly. The back should always be straight to avoid injury.
- With your legs slightly separated and with arms raised above the head, fully extended, you should slowly bring them down to the back of the head, bending the elbow until the weight remains behind the head and then begin to stretch again. Always slowly, unhurried, starting with 15 reps and increasing each week to reach at least 25 repetitions. The back should always be straight to avoid injury.
Exercise on a weight bench:
Once you are lying on the floor, your arms are fully outstretched forming a cross with the body. The two arms are raised at a time, very slowly until they join in front and above the body and then you start lowering them again until you reach the height of the bench. You should not take them lower than bench height to prevent shoulder injuries. It is recommended to start with minimum of 20 repetitions and then gradually increase the number of repetitions and the amount of weight.
Other exercises and tips to increase breast size
- Yoga: this technique is always recommended for general body toning when implemented correctly with an instructor or experienced teacher. However, its effectiveness in increasing women’s bust size is not proved.
- Press the chest with hands gently but firmly. This will help the circulation of the breasts increase.
- Push-ups: they make your arms, back and chest muscle stronger. Starting them from scratch can be quite difficult so it is recommended to start supporting the knees on the floor and once you overcome this phase, you should start doing them only with your hands and toes on the ground. It is recommended to start with a minimum of 20 repetitions and gradually increase the number of repetitions.
- Exercise in a pool or in the sea: You should move in the water until it covers your neck and once at that point you should open and close your fully outstretched arms.
- A cold shower after exercise will help tone up the breasts. The cold tones and firms the breast tissue and helps complement exercise.
- Maintain a stable weight: All muscles and skin suffer when you gain and lose weight in a very short time. You should maintain a healthy and balanced diet. If too much weight is lost too quickly, the fat of the breasts is also suddenly lost, which makes the breasts look smaller as they lose their firmness.
The publications that affirm the effectiveness of these exercises also warn of the need to combine them with a diet rich in protein and foods that stimulate hormone production to complement their effectiveness.
It is assumed that all these exercises should help a lot in the process of increasing the bust. However, we consider that they will define the pectoral muscle which will become firmer, but a higher volume or the desired size will not be achieved.
Properly done exercises are highly recommended and a great source of health. They help improve the quality of life and make you feel much better but it is difficult to increase the volume of small breasts by exercising as it does not affect the breast tissue, only the muscle underneath.
Maintain a stable weight: All muscles and skin suffer when you gain and lose weight in a very short time.
If you read the content of these articles properly, you can come to the conclusion that the breastplate of women can be defined, but not that it will grow in a meaningful way, which is the main goal of many women with small breasts. In fact, in those articles it is said that breasts are made up of glandular tissue and fat cells that lie above the pectoral muscle. If this muscle is strengthened, it improve the overall appearance of the bust, and that is the reality: “improves the overall appearance of the bust” but that does not mean that it increases in size or volume. All these exercises will be helpful but only, as already mentioned, to tone the pectoral muscle.
We have already commented that the increase in breast volume may be achieved if the volume of the mammary glands is increased, which occurs naturally when you gain weight, during menstruation or pregnancy. Inside the breast tissue there are no muscles and American College of Sports Medicine has stated repeatedly that exercise can tone and increase the pectoral muscle which can give a larger appearance to the breasts but this increase is insignificant.
Some websites promoting these types of exercises for breast enlargement aim sale of products such as videos, books or guides so it might be the real reason for such categorical statements where they guarantee the desired result.
We consider that they will define the pectoral muscle which will become firmer, but a higher volume or the desired size will not be achieved.
In addition to the desired exercises, various publications insist on the need to follow the proper diet, with foods that also help achieve the desired volume and size. Fortunately, healthy foods often recommended have no harm or side effects to the body. They are very simple and easy recipes to prepare at home and with their daily consumption, according to these publications, the desired results are obtained.
Some of these recommended foods include oatmeal because it’s rich in fiber, lentils for their help in the production of estrogen, carrots as they contain phytoestrogens, brown rice and meat for their contribution of proteins.
There are other recommended foods such as infusions (blessed thistle, fennel seeds, red clover and fenugreek) and foods rich in estrogens like soy, beans, dairy products, fruits and vegetables and sunflower seeds. We can read about their numerous properties, which are undeniable, and among them as a recent discovery (or of ancient civilizations) their direct effect on the volume of breast tissue. They are statements that are not scientifically proved but opinions of other women who think they helped them achieve desired results. These simple opinions cannot and should not be taken as a scientific fact if there is no minimum evidence which would prove those statements.
A diet with these ingredients, supplemented with some others, is a healthy and balanced diet, which will not cause any harm to body, though we cannot confirm its direct results in an increase in breast size or volume.
If so, there wouldn’t be women with small breasts because everybody would base their diet on these foods. Nowadays, with social networks, any discovery of relevance and demonstrable reach thousands of people within hours. Unfortunately, breast enlargement exercises or taking certain foods does not seem to be a reality for all women who need them. So far, the only option with definitive results is breast augmentation surgery with its risks and benefits. It is an intervention chosen by more than 15,000 women every year in Spain but on the other hand, thousands of other women don’t consider it as an option for different reasons.
But if after trying various methods to increase the chest (exercise, diet, tricks, massages, creams) you haven’t achieved the desired results, in BonoMedico you can find the best surgeons at a price within reach of every budget and with the best financial solution.